And slowly returns to a satisfactory capacity rhetoric. I wonder, were three years or less, who did not write. And in a few months I've done, to recover. Who knows, it will be like riding a bike, you learn, then holds at most one has a little ', and soon it was like before. Or better before, when I take my bike now, I feel more able, because in the meantime I learned to drive, to have common sense, to calculate the times, to resist a bit 'more to fatigue. Complementary skills. It's a bit 'like when I play Super Mario. As a child in hours and days and months, despite the enormous efforts and workouts tight, so I did not go forward. A few months ago I finished in an afternoon, although not to touch the Super Nintendo a decade. The movements were implicit, introjected, green pressed to run, to be issued only when it wants to slow down or shoot, and the yellow just a phalanx to jump. But everything else was much easier. Thanks, complementary skills. Maybe one day the stupid "additional tests" I will need those type of theater entertainment or Indology Thanatology or historical (h all beautiful, we are talking about utility though). Someone blames me because I do not concentrate in a specific direction, often because I change the subject. That's why I started twenty novels, all aborted after two or three folders. But the dispersion is depth of the manifold. Perhaps the only way, in the multifaceted, it captures the real.
Or maybe I'm just losing it again, changing the subject.
Or maybe I'm just losing it again, changing the subject.
0 comments:
Post a Comment