Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Boeing Discount At Imax

Meditatio limitis aestatis + furtivum iudicium: "Cuore amore errore disintegrazione" - Uochi Toki

And I am going to move to Milan. We must overcome the prejudice background that a little 'we all have in regard to this city. The university is beautiful. But pretty good, especially when compared to quell'aborto pseudo-modern Palazzo Nuovo in Turin. Even the academic environment does not seem bad.
I will also be special in Turin, here. It took me three or four years to settle, and now I have to forget everything and start over. Say bye bye Murazzi and to throw an eye towards the Navigli. I wonder if the girls in Milan already know that poetry is back in fashion. I'm afraid not. I wonder if they have more respect for Darwin and his holy law of evolution. I wonder if there will be a biological niche ready to welcome me. I've been lucky to find a nice house in Piazza Loreto. Every time we spend in front of that beautiful rimembrerò revolutionary and guerrilla violence, which is not bad. There is a meter below the house. I like my roommates. Then there will be "strange" in Milan. People who would like to see and not see at the same time. Which leaves me open several roads. The coffee in Milan does not seem much, and few readers you know how important this is for me. Urge a shipment for all the bars in the city. The cathedral is beautiful, I told my professor of medieval history in which there is a chandelier that comes directly from Cluny. Urge consideration. There is a Dali exhibition until January. There are so many concerts. Urge an update.
I will be your ambassador there, oh friends in Turin. I will tell you how the girls in Milan, what they drink there, though even there they say "well taken" and "got sick" (the only two idiomatic expressions that have entered into my speech without major conflicts of language awareness), if the evening bring reggae music somewhere. I will have to secure a better soundtrack, the last album Uochi Toki (an applause for the rhetorical skills in exchange for the subject).



"Love Heart Failure Disintegration , "Released a few days, is a discourse on love. Or rather, on interpersonal relationships. Or better yet, on the relationship between the protagonist and women. So far, nothing strange, but everything has a conceptual unity and rhetoric that to overcome the idea of \u200b\u200bconcept album: Already with "Audio Book" Toki's Uochi had tried to give a clear direction to the speech, but here everything is cohesive, it is almost one long and varied track (in fact the titles of the pieces together, form a single sentence), thanks to the commonality of themes, narrative and performance to the recurrence of images, concepts, situations.
Ok, not the usual iudicium. I just wanted to share with you what this album was cool. I will look into and write, perhaps.

0 comments:

Post a Comment