Thursday, September 2, 2010

Pain Near Belly Button 24 Weeks Pregnant

Meditatio aestatis - V (speciale Darwin)


In Darwin maybe we do not believe everyone, but we hope so. That is, at least I hope there. I consider myself superior to the rest of the world. My physical gifts, perhaps, not just from alpha male , but for better or worse I should be above average: they are a bit 'higher, are a bit' less fat, despite not having their own development, hearing and taste are great, are not a sportsman but I move more than most people, facial features are not so basically despicable. Of dowries intellectuals then, do not talk about: they are cute, funny, I have excellent academic results, I have a lot hobby, I write and read a lot, I'm a fan of movies, comics, art, literature, science, history, I am sensitive, I have a nice character, I understand women are outgoing, are romantic but never saccharine, they are not jealous but not too indulgent, I cook, I'm a good lover ... Well, maybe I sin of modesty, it will. But then we are sure that it is a shame to recognize his undeniable superiority over the rest of the world? I think not. And to think that there are people who feel too guilty when, for some reason, is better than others. Or at least pretend to feel guilty. The fact is that if the mechanisms of selection of species as Darwin explains them were working, would open up two scenarios:
  1. Soon, the female will notice my obvious hegemony and I will pray on their knees to donate my sperm and, if so far it has not happened or is just because I was busy or distracted or because my size was still in embryo, or simply because I did not know to be the best;
  2. I totally outdated. I mean, my good qualities mentioned above, may no longer be necessary. And indeed, even harmful. Why? Why are no longer compatible with society today. Anyway, it is Darwin himself to warn us about this "is not the strongest species that survives, nor the most intelligent, but the one most responsive to change."
So, as you'll see - and you will agree with me on this - I see more likely the latter. And I will continue to stand here and watch the best girls running after the dregs of the human race, I will continue to mutter, berms to my ice cold beer and read Darwin.

0 comments:

Post a Comment