to (b) The beloved arm
I choose to write this post free from associating an image that might become "footage" and right now we need to free themselves authentic emotions that, as far as possible from iconic reflections of contamination.
I write to make way for the sensation of pain I feel for hours, a pain that fades away in disgust with mediocrity and arrogance of certain observations that propaganda vehicle for the bitter ability to separate the north from the south, ' idea of \u200b\u200bregionalism pointillist. Feeling
define "a burden" for the nation, a kind of impasse that wreck just waiting to be rescued by the intervention of some kind of master of pool, or even worse, a hub, can not and must not leave us indifferent. I consider it a poor helpless decerebralizzato who's not human can have nothing but respect, the remainder only the emotional brutality can apply to be his sister. Despite
accompany me this feeling of rejection, rejection and dismay, I decided not to give substance to my feelings to avoid the risk (s) fall in the coils of any ideology of phrases and lexical constructs too far away from my way of approaching situations where I feel called into question along with my city.
Here I found the birth, I learned to walk these streets, I learned to respect and love for an extraordinary artistic bombast behind the elegant extravagance of a introverted but proud, stubborn, brave. The My city has been for seven centuries, and still is, although wounded, the guardian of our past, an outpost of hope for us, his young sons, a springboard for our ambitions.
want to remember him with a tender embrace deployed along the profile of the walls, with shining eyes and a heart filled with genuine joy to have it fully lived just thirty years.
I want in my heart, every day, the wonderful feeling I had tonight in the car as I wanted to go in to defend it from attacks of a wretched cross words, and bring with me the hope of being able to one day, as no more than twenty-one months, cross with nose back to enchant me, lost in the extraordinary nature of its attachment to the sky.
L'Aquila will keep the dream that is within us.
0 comments:
Post a Comment