[Here God would be a pretty picture
an ink pen that writes in
elegant handwriting or a typewriter 70s.
Yes, but use your imagination, come on, I say to you.]
Some time that I write, is not it. And you, beloved, and many readers (you are at least 3 or 4: I counted) I ask new post for this blog, you will be happy now. How ...? If I'm happy ...? I guess you can say something like "yes." Although I do not write to much. But you will agree with me, how do you write something interesting?
The President of the Council of Ministers is called orgiastic feasts Bunga Bunga , and presumably ancestral African ancestry, with a couple of his old friends, drooling, famous personalities from politics and show business. Is stolen the tomb of one of the fathers of Italian television, died recently. Relatives who kill other relatives and blame each other, then perform each other, then they are stoned, then sanctified. The museum tells the miraculous cure of a nun, made by the former pope, now in the air of sanctity. A television news reports that dogs (not in a metaphorical sense, just dogs dogs, those with tails, on all fours, barking, pee, raising her leg back and stuff like that) guests on television programs in your company are paid, and also good (for those figures, I also groom I live, collar, leash and anything else you want [other than being swept by Signorini, that does not I would do]), while there is no mention of dogs national TV, and you discredit a rival private network because they pay his dog (who cheerfully piss on the sets of spite).
Here, before all this (but is a selection of last week, I could enlarge), what remains for me to write? E 'sti cocks, do not go saying "but you know, the reality stranger than fiction" or "disgusting Berlusconi and the murderers and robbers of tombs and the Church and those who mistreat animals" or phrases like that. I do not write for lack of ideas, nor for indignation. Is that all for now so juicy interesting out here ... Who am I doing to sit and watch inside?
0 comments:
Post a Comment