found that the social network are not the ideal place for games or events para-literary acumen, given that the brevity Incoming messages imposes a structure of a text is too short and not too rigidly defined, excluded the possibility of interacting over the phone (apparently vanished era of long phone calls), minimized the opportunity to interact in person because of too easily to move and move away and move all the time, scenarios that lie ahead for my / our society? Problems arise
upstream, and are damn big. Talk to someone leads to misunderstandings, always. What do I mean when I talk to someone or send them a message or write a mail ? A declaration of intent before each act of communication would be heavy, boring, ridiculous. I hope the creation of a file containing language subcodes to be used, the contacts, the purposes, limits, to be completed before any new knowledge and to be signed to both parties.
Not to mention those who listen / read the speeches of others or for others or among others. It is a problem that has arisen recently, perhaps since the birth of the social network or so. The words are bad and we usually do not ever use too much, but sometimes I do not think the creative zeal for up and let myself go, without considering the other side there are hundreds of people who do not care a damn my extemporaneous rumination, or easily misunderstood, or who think they addressed, or that they will understand and we suffer.
Words hurt and social network hurt. The blog is a more self-sufficient and staff, read it if you want to read it, it gives you room to explain is why today will be better to use it more. And maybe
sponsorships on Facebook.
upstream, and are damn big. Talk to someone leads to misunderstandings, always. What do I mean when I talk to someone or send them a message or write a mail ? A declaration of intent before each act of communication would be heavy, boring, ridiculous. I hope the creation of a file containing language subcodes to be used, the contacts, the purposes, limits, to be completed before any new knowledge and to be signed to both parties.
Not to mention those who listen / read the speeches of others or for others or among others. It is a problem that has arisen recently, perhaps since the birth of the social network or so. The words are bad and we usually do not ever use too much, but sometimes I do not think the creative zeal for up and let myself go, without considering the other side there are hundreds of people who do not care a damn my extemporaneous rumination, or easily misunderstood, or who think they addressed, or that they will understand and we suffer.
Words hurt and social network hurt. The blog is a more self-sufficient and staff, read it if you want to read it, it gives you room to explain is why today will be better to use it more. And maybe
sponsorships on Facebook.
0 comments:
Post a Comment