time goes on, it seems. And we are at my fourth week in Milan. Some areas are very reasonable, others less so. There's all kinds of people, I wonder if two or three years ago I would be able to know so many people in so little time. Of course, the sacrosanct arrogance with me always, as a faithful companion. But on the other hand, if I start to select the criteria according to my knowledge, I would live a very lonely existence. There's always the undeniable advantage of a sample of more meaningful world. I'm realizing to be a really nice person, interesting, intelligent, open, agreeable. Bravo.
Ah, I joined the gym.
It's funny, yes. A lot. But I must say that go in the morning has its positive sides. I am surrounded by old woman, adorable. Oh God, I even crapped them, as a physical presence. Not bad.
lessons have erotic medieval Latin philology, I assure you. Today I'm excited physically in front of the coat of arms codiucum of Policraticus of John of Salisbury. Shit, shit, shit, how nice.
And time, all that goes on. I do not understand if you run too much (almost a month!) Or unduly delay (only a month?). There are situations that I can not determine, without understanding the chronological flow. Not to mention all the mess Bergsonians on time and duration. Fuck.
way, which is struggling to accept certain idiomatic conventions of Milan. Type "pussy" instead of "fuck", or article before the name, or inappropriate certain abbreviations such as "good appear" or "go tranqui" or "cigarette" or whatever. No problems with vowels instead, is the least. Southern comfort me the housemates to 100%. It's funny, but I have never spoken so much as Naples in Milan. Mah
Ah, I joined the gym.
It's funny, yes. A lot. But I must say that go in the morning has its positive sides. I am surrounded by old woman, adorable. Oh God, I even crapped them, as a physical presence. Not bad.
lessons have erotic medieval Latin philology, I assure you. Today I'm excited physically in front of the coat of arms codiucum of Policraticus of John of Salisbury. Shit, shit, shit, how nice.
And time, all that goes on. I do not understand if you run too much (almost a month!) Or unduly delay (only a month?). There are situations that I can not determine, without understanding the chronological flow. Not to mention all the mess Bergsonians on time and duration. Fuck.
way, which is struggling to accept certain idiomatic conventions of Milan. Type "pussy" instead of "fuck", or article before the name, or inappropriate certain abbreviations such as "good appear" or "go tranqui" or "cigarette" or whatever. No problems with vowels instead, is the least. Southern comfort me the housemates to 100%. It's funny, but I have never spoken so much as Naples in Milan. Mah
0 comments:
Post a Comment