What is our history without us? Who will take responsibility to fill the lines left blank for us but ourselves?
And then you get up again, his face covered with dust, his clothes rumpled, his hands crossed on breaches that have impacted on that road. Your. To no one but you.
you filter the dust in the alveoli compresses them fatigues is the dust of your growth and your experience every day human evolution to which you are called. It is nothing but an opportunity to re-read your location, nothing more privileged opportunity to dig in to figure out what is best left there, on that land where the poor el'infero scraper, to get up and look up where the tension of living gravity.
And in those moments I come to mind you, friend away Lombard, who was dropped six teacher and the contempt of your time did you learn to filter the unexpected wonder of life to stand up for the last time under the excruciating weight of the feverish heat that you put out. I think of you, to your days, cotton stretch and dug in the shadow of the majestic light brown cloth. And I feel you near in the communion of souls that is not afraid of the jump of four centuries.
I started writing about you, about the extraordinary life experience that has been your experience of the disorder, dialectical antithesis of that staff that allows your name to engrave on stones of the streets of people like you chose art.
I think of who has protected you and those who accused you. Who protects me and who my accuser.
firm in your principles you went ahead despite the continuing attempt of repression that your time required. For that I think. Because you believed in you till the end, until the completion of your natural thirty-nine, never denying that poetic feeling that swarmed through your veins. And it did not disdain the idea of \u200b\u200ba God "as possible." Even for this I think of you. Today, like yesterday and tomorrow, a poet of the shadow.
Michelangelo Merisi called Caravaggio
Calling of St. Matthew , oil on canvas, 1599 (detail)
Rome, Church of St. Louis of the French
0 comments:
Post a Comment