For days, months, years, often do not write.
Sometimes, perhaps, one looks shyly on a spreadsheet, you scribbles something, then deletes itself.
One morning a false spring, however, in their pajamas, after three coffees, it can happen that you take courage and invent a new blog (for these things, soups heating does not work. We must start again, close and reopen , tabula rasa ).
The uncertainty is such that I use all impersonal verbs. Come on, a little 'balls.
Should I take a shower, make money the day, but its role is largely inept far more interesting.
Yes, I admit, I missed writing a few words and then delete them immediately to find more appropriate. And read everything every thirty seconds. And realize that no row. And start over.
I just hope I do not find myself once again to close all angry, and delete all traces of me and blog.
I take a shower, fuck.
Not to mention the pleasure of using swear words. With ease. Maybe this time I do not cancel everything. Here, this new platform for blog automatically saves everything, every time. Maybe the anger will not have won.
I feel pretty stupid writing this post . But one has to start somewhere.
Cawarfidae
0 comments:
Post a Comment