... Tabula rasa they said. Cancel everything and start over. But apart from the fact that, in spite of the virtuality of internet, my old writings are far removed, perhaps re-read every now and does well. To laugh a little 'on him and realize how stupid it was.
The year was 2005 and myself were already being maudits . It was the time when I was reading (badly) a bit 'of everything and I felt permeated by the sacred fire of art. Why then dwell on these "I was young and deluded," "I thought I could change the world," it was better when it was worse, "there are between seasons, etc. . ..? Five years have passed, I was a fool diciassettene, are now stupid twenty-two. Little gained.
I should get me a diagram of what I write, I lose the thread as anything (that birbaccione who are trying to hide my informal realistic mimesis of speech behind a post, complete with a wink to the reader in brackets expert). I said, five years ago I wrote this posia, "inspired" by the installation Art Doppioniro (I tried your site on the Internet but it seems no longer exist) of the same name. On my old blog liked it, so changed to be recited in a piece for Varanasi, the group that was playing then. The following year I published on another blog and a site of writing. It is not so bad, I was a seventeen year old badass and really fascinating.
Read and believe:
egobarica room for the Protection of ego and superego
cautious, the white figure is reflected on that wall. Incessant, dull purple omega nodes and soul, like little bits of ambrosia leaking from the ceiling fall memories. Removal, dream and symbiosis are the rules of the game: that of a man worn dust neutral dall'abnorme instinct oblivion shattered dall'idioma incomprehensible its totem-spirit, a Levite waiting for the contact and the fusion of the meat with the lime in the world . And, after sublimation sublimation, a deformed circle of rules to challenge the essence of dreams, a categorical imperative as the only source of life, erasing the idea of \u200b\u200ba generic human, too human to be accepted. Short, miserable and damp laconic solutions in this room, take the two seemingly equal alternatives and join them with an "e" ...
is not easy to play the instrument of the mind.
Ah well, yes, technically it is not just a poem. Guilt Ribaud and Baudelaire.
0 comments:
Post a Comment