The need to make rpg online via chat or play by play by forum put me in front of the need for tools to generate thumbnails maps and stuff like that. Until now, leaning on anchovies that with Photoshop and various outbuildings has always given me good support but also for issues of timing and coordination I would like to disengage from the support of a designer every time I run a dungeon or a minimappina.
Sure you could do it manually via a scanner and put it online, but the result would be bad from a professional point of view.
So web search tools that will enable the master to generate Mappin. By doing this research I came across some free license really interesting and not only to generate maps for the game but also the total web-like Fantasy Ground.
Obvious Fantasy Ground and other systems of this kind are unsurpassed in style and intuitive graphics. However, they are paid. You will say that today the fact that a "payment" is not a big deal but try free alternatives to everything from me is always a priority. (From nerd would say Thorin)
So here I did a little research that I hope some of you may then elect to integrate a fleet of free tools that may allow an online RPG.
In this case do not necessarily want to talk about D & D or D & D 4.0 as the game online cmq inevitably must encompass more than the "narrative" and "interpretation" rather than dynamic and tactics.
---------
Dungeon Crafter III
http://www.dungeoncrafter3.com
The tool allows you to create maps limited to dungeons (so only internal) with the possibility of incorporating elements of context too. The textures available and the boundary elements are, unfortunately, so it's not just that we can indulge at large. But with what you have available something nice you can create it.
I noticed that the components of texture and object libraries are not collected but not files png. As a result, perhaps with a little 'commitment can create your own components.
certainly did not become an expert on this program, but the intuitiveness and ease of use make it suitable for everyone. One major flaw I found is the inability to move objects once placed. If you place the wrong item you will need to remove it and replace what is rather annoying though cmq fast.
An example of processing in less than 10 minutes.
0 comments:
Post a Comment